Welcome to the home of the
We want your event to be a success (even when we can't be there)...
OK, SO, YOU’RE EITHER LOOKING AT TRANSFERRING YOUR IN-PERSON EVENT TO THE ONLINE SPACE, OR YOU’RE JUST WANTING TO DIVE INTO PUTTING YOUR WORK ONLINE…
BUT YOU + COMPUTERS + EQUIPMENT + ONLINE APPLICATIONS = NOT FRIENDS.
What do you do?
1. Do not panic!!! 😉
2. Book an AV Concierge Call with me, instead.
What is that, Vida? (You ask )
Well, you know how some big name stores have Shopping Concierge Services? Someone who prepares items ahead of time, helps you make selections, ensures you leave the store happy & with Mission success?
It’s that, just, for all of your #AV, #DJ and #EventProduction needs.
For ALL Online and In-Person Events, (when we can do those again.)
What you can expect from the AV Concierge Call…
- Guidance and insight for your DJ and Team from my 15+ years of experience supporting Transformational Leaders, Coaches, and Speakers at Events.
- Technical knowledge about equipment and production, from setting up your event to training your DJ & more; from someone who has been in the Transformational Space since I was 15, who knows the intricacies of Events from the front of the stage as well as from the supporting role, who is a Degreed Audio Engineer.
- Assistance in bridging the gaps in communication that can occur in high-energy, high-risk, high- reward spaces, like your Event…
Our Initial Call will have 4 Parts.
What happens after the call?
- Well, our connection doesn’t stop there… you get access to us during setup of your event via text and FaceTime to answer any lingering questions or to help with setup.
- We also offer a video tutorial portal with more in-depth trainings for you and your team.
- Additionally, we add you to our private Facebook Group for our Clients, where we encourage you to get your brag on, and share with us what went well about your event. We also offer our insight in our group on how to improve things for next time, and you get to see how other Transformational Leaders, Coaches and Speakers are doing their events (Side Note: we encourage you to collaborate with others in our group).
Ready to Connect?